Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy (Dry) Fourth

It has yet to stop raining here, almost 2 weeks straight! I still think it's rained since school let out but maybe not daily. The ground is saturated, every time we get some rain, there is flooding and every time we get rain, it seems to be a minimum of 1/2"! This is Texas folks, it's supposed to be hot and dry! Oh yeah, Gil reminded me that we are known for our weather extremes...

So, here I am creating more cards and a lot of blank cards to fill in with whatever sentiment the occasion requires. Hopefully others will receive them! The two here are what happened when I was thinking of using the button bear (SU) for Christmas cards this year. I made about 6 to play with and THEN I found alcohol ink. So here is what I did with them...

This one (and the others) will be for spares. I think they are cute. Of course, I got to color, cut, paste & stamp.






No comments: